Thursday, September 25, 2008

My first try at this ..............


Hey Everyone-


I am going to try this whole blog thing out. I am doing this because my friend Al had such a cute one I had to try it for myself. I am gathering info in my head about the things that I am going to try to keep you all up to date on. Our life is very jammed packed at this point and I think it might be a good way for me to let out some stress rather then on my husband hahaha. So here we go I hope you are all ready. Oh and just at FYI I am not a speller by any means.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Nice picture! I expected you to photo shop Libby into it as the football:) Just kidding! What a fun thing to do. I'll be sure to check back often (just in case I don't hear from you at least every other day). Love you guys!

Al said...

Yes, I am commenting once again. It seems like just yesterday you were making your way down to that endzone. Time flies!