Sunday, September 28, 2008

A new friend?

Yesterday I went to the animal shelter looking for a cat/kitten for my dog Libby. I think she needs a play mate and I would really like to get an indoor cat or kitten. I left Kelton at home and went to the shelter. When I got to the humane society I was overwhelmed with emotions. I not only wanted to take all of the cats home I also wanted to take many of the dogs. I left without any animal because I was just so emotional about the whole thing I couldn't decide who is going to be the perfect friend for Libby?

1 comment:

Pearl said...

You will know when the time is right. Or someone else may decide the time is right for a new friend. Let's just say for example - a male kitten, black, long hair and the name could start with the letter S. Enjoy the search, that's half the fun of a new pet.