Saturday, June 19, 2010

Family!

It's nights like tonight that make me understand how great it is to be a family. I really appreciate how much my little brothers are apart of who I am.  If you don't know already, I pretty much think they are some of, if not the funniest people I know.  I don't even know where to begin with the quote of the day but...... I will just pick a few of my favorites....

Jake got a new baseball bat that he saved $90 worth of allowance to buy.... and let me tell you by the end of the night everyone knew it was a "composite baseball bat".... I mean the kid carried the instructions on how to take care of it in his pocket and was even tempted to ask if he could take the bat into the restaurant where we were having dinner after his game..... so on with the quote;

Jake:" Well you know this bat is the best because it a composite baseball bat."
Dad: " What does composite mean?"
Jake:" Well I don't know, but it must mean its a good bat!"

HAHAHA

Now on with Declan... he has been doing a great job of being Jakes number one fan during his all-star baseball games and low and behold we went to a really fancy part in Meridian, ID where they have at least 8 baseball fields, a HUGE play area for the kids, a rock wall, and most importantly water features for kids to play in ( it even has a lifeguard)......... so on with the quote;

Declan: " Mom, this water park must be for the poor people."
Mom: "Why do you say that?"
Declan:"Well its no roaring springs."

HAHAHA

Of course he has more then one... this one is Keltons favorite tonight....

Declan:"Kelton, need any salt?"
Kelton : "No Thanks."
Declan: " O Im just going to have a heart attack someday because I love salt!" "Yep I am definitely going to have a heart attack soon."

HAHAHA

So needless to say, at the end of the day I might be the only one who thinks they are pretty funny but it just makes me love them more.  I think most of all it really makes me miss my little brother Connor !
(Because I know he would have been sitting right next to me laughing too!)

1 comment:

Jennifer Whipple said...

Dani, you are the most precious thing ever! I love your family so much. You guys are so close. It is so precious to me that you adore your little brothers the way you do. You always have you know. That's why you are such a good mother.