Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Time is Flying....



  • Hello All-

    Again I don't know where all the time has gone since I last posted a blog but here I go again.... Kade is getting SO BIG just when I think we have figured out her sleeping patterns and what her likes and dislikes are she switches them up. It must be something to make sure Kelton and I are doing our job as parents.

    She has a whole list of likes which include the following:





    • Bath Time


    • Our Poppisan Chair


    • Talked too/Sung too


    • Her pack (which I thought she would HATE)


    • Music Time with Dad ( Maybe she will be musically inclined - unlike Kelton or I)


    • Her Mobile


    • Ace Kisses (sometimes Ace is the only one that can calm her down)


    • Her Uncles!


    • Facing out (she HATES being confined or bound in any way)

    Those are just a few and I am sure when Kelton reads this he will mention a ton of things I have missed! We are truly blessed to have such a good baby. Our other babies Ace, ESPY, and Libby are starting to adjust to life as second best! (Well some of them better then others)



    When they say that your life has change I do agree now, things have changed but only for the better in my option. Now I am excited when I find a $3 off coupon for diapers, or that I made it through the day with a shower but in the end its all good. I will keep you posted on the things that are changing in our life because everyday is seeming to be a whole new adventure.














No comments: